Honored Contributor

Stores take precautionary steps

[ Edited ]

picked up a prescription at CVS this morning. they are doing a fantastic job at the pharmacy area. barriers to keep you away from counters, huge container of hand wipes, tape to keep ppl 6 feet apart.

are stores in your area doing this too? as well as other stores?

i have not been to kroger, aldi or any other stores, so no idea if they are doing this stuff.

Our walmart was not doing anything at all differently.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

picked up a prescription there this morning. they are doing a fantastic job. they had large containers stacked up to keep you as far away from the counter as they could. tape in the line at 6 feet apart. signs up all over at each window, on the door going in, saying to keep 6 feet apart, and to stay away from the counter as much as you can when there. i went as soon as they opened the pharmacy to avoid any crowds! they also had a huge container of hand wipes.

are yours doing this too and other stores you have been to,  taking precautions?

i have not been to kroger so no idea if they are doing this stuff.

walmart is doing nothing.

@CherryHugs 

Walgreens customer here.  I pick up prescriptions at the drive through so I’m not in the store breathing in germs. Walgreens has my credit card # on file (they call it “Express Pay). So I don’t have to take out my card or touch cash. The Rx comes out on a tray and I pick it up with glove, tissue, or wet wipe. Toss it on the floor of the car, and dispose of the bag before I enter the house. Wipe container with sanitizer and wash hands.  Life in the time of Coronavirus. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor
Our Kogers isn't doing anything different and I've been to more than one of them.
Honored Contributor

I get all of my scripts filled by CVS and get them all delivered by the post office for nothing

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Had to make a return at Costco. They no longer take your membership card. I had to turn it over so they could scan it. And instead of me handing the receipt to customer service, I had to place it on the counter so they could verify the items I was returning without touching it.

Nothing different at Safeway, Target or Walmart.

Respected Contributor

Re: Stores? Are they doing anything Different?

This morning at Meijer, there was an associate at the door who wiped down my cart with disinfectant and sprayed my hands with sanitizer. Other shoppers were mostly playing by the rules, but there were several families with multiple members shopping together rather than just one person.