Respected Contributor

For those that love Stonewall Kitchen they are offering free shipping on orders over 50.00, normally it's 99.00. Today online only. I tried them last year and wow it's good esp their Wild Maine Blueberry Jam.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stonewall Kitchen Website

[ Edited ]

@luvmyteddy4People on these forums introduced me to Stonewall Kitchens Hot Pepper Cranberry Jelly, and now DH is addictied!

Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Cranberry Jelly, 12.75 oz.

I don't think I can order $50.00 worth. We get it at a local grocery store.

Respected Contributor

I just received their catalogue today. They have some really nice things for gift giving.

Respected Contributor

I will check it out, but I just bought some at Hallmark, wayyyyyyy cheaper than Amazon. I really like the raspberry honey mustard pretzel dip.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetlewrote:

I just received their catalogue today. They have some really nice things for gift giving.

I got the catalog also and of course I want everything and can afford nothing. I wish we had a store here.

Honored Contributor

I have bought from Stonewall for years. In fact at one time they made the Ina Garten mixes. When she quit that part of her business I searched and found out stonewall had made them at her direction. They were the best mixes I have ever used in my entire life. But I. Digress, lol. I love Stomewall coconut pancake mix and the choco chip pancake. Also they had gingerbread mix to die for. Anything they sell is quality and well amde

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Their Wild Blueberry Jam is the best. Received a jar at a work gift exchange a few years ago. Wish it was more affordable.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes they have a nice selection of jams at Home Goods or Marshall's.

Honored Contributor

Great things there,they are about 5 miles from where i live, they started many years ago here in the town i live in.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbestwrote:

Great things there,they are about 5 miles from where i live, they started many years ago here in the town i live in.

We used to live in Rye, NH and visited the York location several times.