Trusted Contributor

Re: Stones US No Filter Tour

@naturalfan   My husband, sons & daughter-in-laws are all going to see them on Aug 5 at Metlife Stadium NJ.  For me personally I have always liked their music and seeing them will be a treat for me.  They are music legends.

Honored Contributor

naturalfan,

Have a marvelous time tonight at the show!

Lucky gal!

Trusted Contributor

Tickets just aren't in my budget. I saw them in 1972 at Madison Square Garden with Billy Preston and Bobby Keys. It was an amazing show. Mick went for his famous ride on a giant inflatable [wink wink]. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

OMG!   If you have any chance at all of seeing a Stones show, please go.  You will not be disappointed.  They sound fabulous and Mick looks and sound great.  Those boys know how to put on a show.  If they add another Chicago show, I will be there.  They said this was their 39th show in Chicago and I have been at a number of them.  Yea, I would go again.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

naturalfan,

Now you have me aching to go again!

How wonderful that you had such a great time and that the guys still "have it."

Thank you for reporting back.

Trusted Contributor

Also wanted to add - there were a whole lot of old geezers like me there but a large number of 20 - 40 year olds too.  And of course, folks with their kids and I assume, grandkids.  Anyway, a fine time was had by all.

Honored Contributor

I saw them in 2005 at Madison Square Garden. Never in a million years did l think that Mick and company would still be at it 14 years later. Ageless and timeless!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~