Trusted Contributor

Who is going to a Stones show during the US tour?  I am going Tuesday night - so excited!  Heard that the opening show on Friday night was fantastic.  Love those guys.  Tuesday is the second show in Chicago and I am hoping for good weather.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stones US No Filter Tour

Lucky you!  Please come back and report!  I've never seen the boys live and probably never will.  Jagger at going on 76 and just having had heart valve surgery - man.

👅

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

We go Aug 18th Levi Stadium rescheduled date they are great.  Have a good show enjoy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Husband and I saw them 30 years ago in a 6,000-seat venue.  Even a seat in the middle of the floor had a good eyeline.  Tickets were pricy, but i was able to cross it off my 'bucket list'.  And Charlie Watts was still behind the drums.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saw them in 2005 in a 20,000-seat local arena and flirted with the idea of seeing them this year at the Redskins football field.

Getting in and out of there is wretched and most of the seats are uncovered.  If it is blazing hot on July 3, the performance date, I could not tolerate it.  And if it rains, fuhgeddaboutit!  It was, sadly, a no-go for me.  I require climate control or at least a cover overhead.

I checked today to see if they would be in any covered arenas in the States, and since their last show stateside is in August, I am out of luck.  Will have to cherish that I did see them once.

Oh well, I still have Bruuuuce to look forward to with his new tour coming up in the future.  

My one son was offered a free ticket yesterday because his buddy's wife decided not to go to the July 3 show.  My son decided not to take his friend up on it (he saw the 2005 show with me and my other son).  John Mayer opened that show; I did not know who he was.    

naturalfan, have a wonderful time!  How could you not, right?  The show is at Soldier Field, correct?  (Told you I was checking their tour.) 

Honored Contributor

Another fan here.  Will be front & center @ Lincoln Financial Field in Philly 7/23.  We can still use previously purchased ticket from the cancelled show.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I never could get into their music and I thought they were ugly when we were all young. Now that they are old, well they are just yucky to me and have no business being on stage. That being said, you all enjoy the show and don't mind me.LOL

Honored Contributor

blackhole99,

You are a stitch, as we used to say.  (Or somebody said.)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99  What made you determine that they have no business being on stage? Kindly expound, I'm dying to know!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

44 years ago I had tickets to see the Stones in Frankfurt Germany.  I decided that they were past their prime and sold the tickets.  Joke was on me!