Esteemed Contributor

i got mine I guess it was a couple weeks ago now .   Hubby still hadn't gotten his .  Don't get it as we both got the last one .   It was one check.   I wish they ould roll these stimulus checks out with some organization of some kind😏

Honored Contributor

Mine never got his either.  Just claim on taxes all he can do.

Just hope # 3 goes smoother.   Speculation is should be going out March 15th.  Hopefullly, they can wrap up current business and nothing else happens to slow them down. People with kids are gonna clean up.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Yep, the parents with kids are going to clean up for now.  Their kids are going to inherit a big tax bill to pay all of this back.  We are all receiving borrowed money and it's flowing like a waterfall.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie  Yes, it's an absolute shame.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't really understand why those  with kids are going to get these checks every month 🤔  I mean why stop there why not pay off credit card debt, mortgages I mean I guess Everything?!   I don't really get it .  

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@SharkE   Yep, the parents with kids are going to clean up for now.  Their kids are going to inherit a big tax bill to pay all of this back.  We are all receiving borrowed money and it's flowing like a waterfall.

@Carmie   Just wondering  ,  why would the kids have to pay back this money ?? 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Carmie  Yes, it's an absolute shame.

Everybody is so happy to get all this stimulus money but no one is thinking about what this is really costing all of us.

Honored Contributor

Is check #3 $1,400.00?

Honored Contributor

Re: Stimulus check # 2

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

It goes to our deficit.  Which is off the charts.

**edited to remove link with political sidebars**

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

It goes to our deficit.  Which is off the charts.

**edited to remove link with political sidebars**

oh no I realize that eventually it will fall on our children.  I guess I thought for some reason you meant something else . The deficit is off the charts and going up and I don't feel it will change any time soon. $$$ will just keep being printed and deflating the dollar unfortunately