Respected Contributor

Re: Stimulus Checks To Start Arriving Wednesday

FYI:  Small business owners were promised help two weeks ago and still nothing has come.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Funny because Wed is the day they are supposed to withdrawl what I owe them for taxes, so they definitely have my acct number!! and Wed is also the day my Ss gets deposited, will be interesting to check my acct next week. 

you can use one to pay off the other works out

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle 

Got mine last week. My wife is the last Wed. of the month. 

hckynut  🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

$500 for each child will be most welcome.  

Wonder if they will count our kids?  Probably not, our 7 kids are of the furry type. Ehhh, they don't eat that much anyways!

=^..^=

hckynut

@hckynut 

My furry boy has been asking me for a WEEK where his money is.

Trusted Contributor

@Hoovermom  ..... Fifth Third Bank, a preferred SBA lender, has received over 33,000 requests. They said they are concentrating on established Fifth Third Bank customers first. Normally they only have 300 requests a year.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

QUESTION

One spouse is receiving Medicare payments monthly by deposit into checking account.... and the other spouse is on Medicare, but   is not withdrawing medicare payments this time....

They pay joint  taxes with a check ....do not do taxes online 

.will the spouse collecting Medicare  payments receive their portion of the stimulus payment  in the checking account...and the other spouse get their share by mail?

Hmmm....🤔

@SeaMaiden 

As I'm understanding it (but I could be wrong) since these checks are being issued thru IRS, you would have to have filed your taxes with IRS, providing them with the info to do a direct deposit of your tax refunds.

I think you'll have to wait until they roll out the website to enroll in direct deposit, later this month.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Great. the 1200 will pay for my amazon bill  next  month  for the paper towels tiolet paper

and other paper goods I ordered......

Respected Contributor

Wonderful news! This is big help! I wish my unemployment agency wil straighten their work, I have not gotten a dime yet from them. I know it a lot of people applied at the same time,but I need my money...

Esteemed Contributor

Like money - must have money but............I still don't understand why (I) should get a check.  I haven't lost my normal income - I didn't lose my job -  - - - whereas millions have and are suffering and ...........medical personnel are working their a** off and farmers are having a rough go. 

Like $ - must have $ ............but this bothers me greatly.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Like money - must have money but............I still don't understand why (I) should get a check.  I haven't lost my normal income - I didn't lose my job -  - - - whereas millions have and are suffering and ...........medical personnel are working their a** off and farmers are having a rough go. 

Like $ - must have $ ............but this bothers me greatly.

I agree @fthunt . We haven't been impacted and if we hadn't been included in who was getting a check we would have been okay with that.