Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still problems with signing in

Had that problem one day earlier this week. Working great for me for the past few days. I'm on a desk top using Chrome and Firefox

Respected Contributor

Still not fixed!!!

Honored Contributor

I got the normal sign in today. 

Honored Contributor

I've been getting the normal sign in for a couple of days now.

The Mods have responded numerous times, including today on a thread in Customer Care, that they have forwarded all this information to IT, and they are working on it.

Here is what Kim replied in the Customer Care thread:

"Hi, I wanted to share that I have seen several email chains this week from the Technical Teams, I can assure you that the IT teams are aware and the issue is being researched and will be resolved very soon. Thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve. ~Kim"

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Still not fixed for me.

Honored Contributor

Mine had been fixed for a few days.  Just now I had all of the program host & vendor pictures again.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

It's a nice picture of Jayne and I wouldn't have seen it if not for this problem.

Honored Contributor

mine is not fixed, but i know that they are aware of it and IT is working on it.

i have two issues.......the large photos and scrolling to sign in at the bottom of the sign in page AND being frequently signed out of the forum pages.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Is it really a big deal to have to school down past the pictures?  They know there is an issue.  Anything they need to fix always takes a long time.

There must be over a dozen threads about this issue now...

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

the scrolling is annoying, but i can deal with it.  the constant having to sign in is really a PAIN. i do have  a lot of patience though. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein