Honored Contributor

Still problems with signing in

Why do they not fix this, once and for all.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still problems with signing in

Because they don't know how. Or don't care. Or something. 

Respected Contributor

Because the forums are quite likely a very low priority when it comes to allocating IT resources. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I have no problems signing into my account or placing orders.

When I went to sign into the forums this morning, that giant picture of the set appeared but disappeared as quickly.

The normal sign in was there...so no big deal I guess.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest   Love Alberti, but have been seeing his big face, other hosts and the set now for weeks. I'm thinking no one is aware of this issue. If they are, they just aren't interested in fixing it. It's a pain!!!

Honored Contributor

I thought they cleared this yesterday, no, they are back this morning.  And why the multiple sign-ins every day?

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Because the forums are quite likely a very low priority when it comes to allocating IT resources. 

@FrostyBabe1  Since the 11 years I've been here, everything is on that low priority list for repairs.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

it is not only the Forums but it is the QVC HOME PAGE also and there is no sign in at all,not even at the bottom of the page.

I cannot,get to my order status  or even shop if i wanted to,there is just no place to do that!

Honored Contributor

I had the pics again just now and also had to sign-in twice.  I know I was careful with my password but the way the letter gnomes (see my thread with that title) are acting the password may not have taken correctly.  My email was accurate.

I am also finding when I hit "Reply" the box where I will type my response is very narrow and then magically widens to regular size.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@goldensrbest   Love Alberti, but have been seeing his big face, other hosts and the set now for weeks. I'm thinking no one is aware of this issue. If they are, they just aren't interested in fixing it. It's a pain!!!

@Shanus 

Speaking of the big face photos, have you noticed how photoshopped (or whatever you call it) Kim Gravel is? Somebody did a lousy job of it. Her face is all splotchy.