Respected Contributor

Still a Rolling Terrific Band!

Just got my Stones fill went down to SoFi stadium in L.A. to see my main men The Stones.

Superb, Fantastic, Wonderful - I think I loved every minute blew me away .  Stadium is huge - crowd was great - everything was mind blowing.  Loved all the oldies  Honky Tonk Women, Start Me Up and of course good old Satisfaction.  They were great.  Mick can still move!  Missed Charlie.

Wore my 30 year old tour jacket with pride!  yeah baby rock on Stones.

Honored Contributor

Re: Still a Rolling Terrific Band!

dulwich,

My rocker side is living vicariously through you.  I'm delighted you enjoyed the Stones.  Of course, I wish I had been in attendance, too, but "You Can't Always Get What You Want."

Fantastic!

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich  - I'm jealous!  I live an hour south of DC and they couldn't reschedule FEDEX field for the make-up concert.  I've been watching the you tube videos from the various cities.  It's not the same without Charile and the singer that sings Gimme Shelter can't hold a candle to Lisa Fischer. Glad you got to go.  

Respected Contributor

AMAZING!!! I have seen them live about 3 times and yeahhhhh they still got it. So glad you got to experience it. Will have to check any east coast dates coming up!!! 

Yeah rock on...

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich 

Lucky you!

Did they ever do a bad song?  I heard "Under My Thumb" the other day and had to laugh.  So Mick to say such a thing.

He and Jerry Hall were my favorite couple....each so exotic!

Respected Contributor

Been to see the Stones, I think 5 times now since I was 22. A lot of years later I would still see them again. Hands down the best show you will ever see. And, you're NEVER too old!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I saw the Stones many times when they first came to America.  I paid seven dollars and fifty cents for tickets  at a small theater at 14th St. at Manhattan, first three rows. I also saw them at Carnegie Hall, what a thrill. I loved Brian Jones who passed at such a young age like so many other rockers.  The Stones first album had a lot of blues songs and being a blues lover, I appreciated them immediately.  Great memories of a band who is a legend and still going strong.  

I give the Stones credit for giving Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy and Howlin' Wolf a broad audience.  These were some of the pioneers of blues and the Stones loved their music.

I am glad you enjoyed the concert, Dulwich, we're all still rocking with them and that is a great feeling!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It has been quite a few years since I have seen the Stones.  @dulwich Does Mick still move like he is 20?  I have never seen anyone make the moves that he can.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Glad you enjoyed the concert, they started the tour here in St. Louis. Some of my friends went and had a great time

Honored Contributor

@dulwich 

Oh Dulwich, you lucky lady, I'm jealous!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.