Valued Contributor

Re: Still Married............

Still single and living independently!  Smiley Happy  I'll be celebrating 34 years of navigating life on my own this winter.  Woo-hoo!  Traveled the world, bought a home, adopted and am raising a child, maintained a wonderful career, all using my own resources and strength.  I think I'm going to throw a party on my anniversary!

Happy anniversary to all others who are celebrating lifetime accomplishments!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations to all that are married and still married. Smiley Happy

To those who aren't married or have been and now aren't, don't worry......there's still someone lovely out there for you. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Still divorced and doing just fine
Valued Contributor

NC, you're right.  My 87-year-old neighbor just got married!  However, don't fall for the myth - not EVERYONE wants to get married.  Many of us aren't "worried" at all and, in fact, are very proud of our independence.  Woo-hoo to everyone living the life that is best for them! 

Frequent Contributor

51 years for us next month. 

Esteemed Contributor

August 27 will be 38 years!! 

Honored Contributor

We will be married 25 years in September.  We've been together since I was 16.

Respected Contributor

42 years for us.

Congratulation to all my fellow posters.

Esteemed Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Congratulations to all that are married and still married. Smiley Happy

To those who aren't married or have been and now aren't, don't worry......there's still someone lovely out there for you. Smiley Very Happy

What a sweet message to send for anyone reading that's not married or have any desire to be. I never followed the rule of society that marriage is for everyone. I have posted several times within the almost 4 years being on the boards.....'there are many people who are very happy choosing a life style being single'.

I know many who are very happy. Thank you for pointing that out.

ps: "IF" I had not met my husband to be, back when, I would most probably be a non married woman. The man whom I would have to have been married to -had- to be someone who understood me, my work and only God knew my free spirit. And I have a story that is so unbelievable how I met him ...it was fate, that I am certain of to this day. ````Have a great day NC Bandwagon~ you are one interesting person. 

NAES