Valued Contributor

Re: Steve Harvey - rude and crude

Rude and crude;, yes he is..  When I have my nails done, his show 

is always on, as much as I complain, it stays on.  I know I could change my time, but I need to go at that time.

Esteemed Contributor

I know who he is, but have never seen him on TV ever. @catwhisperer, he's hot?!?!?!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of inappropriate language

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like anything about him and it truly baffles me how he has reached the celebrity level he has when he has no,discernible talent that I can identify.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

I don't like anything about him and it truly baffles me how he has reached the celebrity level he has when he has no,discernible talent that I can identify.

Just because you and a few others on this thread don't like him, millions of others do! He was recently on the cover of People magazine and he's worth over 100 million dollars.  As for me I can take him or leave him but he's not woth having a thread on QVC IMO.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

He's an established Comedian, Author and game show host.  Steve Harvey has been paying his celebrity dues for a very ver long time.  I guess it's just his turn.  He'll fade into the background like most other celebrities eventually.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

He had a successful sitcom in the '90s, too.  I think it's rerun on a cable channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

He had a successful sitcom in the '90s, too.  I think it's rerun on a cable channel.

Yes, I mentioned that and some still don't know who he is.  Oh well....LOL.Woman Wink

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

Rude and crude;, yes he is..  When I have my nails done, his show 

is always on, as much as I complain, it stays on.  I know I could change my time, but I need to go at that time.

It must be a nail salon thing!  Where I go they have his show on, too.  This week, his show featured a particularly graphic topic.  I don't necessarily mind if I'm at home or among friends, but I was really quite embarassed given how many older ladies were at the salon.  It was obvious that several of them were quite uncomfortable.

It puzzles me as to why the salon would tune the channel to a show like this which can be rather controversial.  I always wonder why they don't just play the Food Channel.  I can't imagine anyone would be offended by that, and as a bonus, we might just get a great new recipe.

Respected Contributor

I think when people come into a lot of money, or make a lot of money they do get too big for their britches...as they say, remember where you came from...you're no better than anyone.