Esteemed Contributor

Re: Steve Harvey - rude and crude

[ Edited ]

@12andcounting wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@SoX wrote:

Oh good grief ... what next ...

Models in bras and panties?

Well, that's just plain stupid, in my opinion -- and totally unnecessary.  Seriously, how did women ever buy bras and panties before someone modeled them on television?  Good grief.

@12andcounting@ @QueenDanceALot

Uh ... KLWT was just being facetious ... you just didn't get it ... oh, well ...

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

I don't like anything about him and it truly baffles me how he has reached the celebrity level he has when he has no,discernible talent that I can identify.

Just because you and a few others on this thread don't like him, millions of others do! He was recently on the cover of People magazine and he's worth over 100 million dollars.  As for me I can take him or leave him but he's not woth having a thread on QVC IMO.

Again, if you don't think he's worth a thread, why keep hanging out here and commenting?  There are a lot of things I don't think are thread worthy so I avoid them.  It's really quite simple.   

My right and choice to be here!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

Steve is a man who knows how to be rude n crude, and make make millions of dollars.

Valued Contributor

Not only is he rude and crude but his grammar is horrific.  He has no command of the English language or proper grammar.  Also, those faux whiter than white teeth look absurd but I'm sure he thinks he's all that and more.  Caught him a few times but never looked again.  I guess people like him speak to the dumbing down of our society.  Look at how long Jerry Springer and Maury have been on the air.  Obviously, this is what the American public wants. I've seen ads for Family Feud and it seems to me that the contestants are prompted to say outrageous things to highlight his faux shock.  Just my opinion.   docsgirl

Esteemed Contributor

Steve Harvey is really not my cup of tea. I really don't find him funny at all. He's supposed to be a college educated man; yet, he talks as if he'd never had a language arts class in his lifetime. As an English teacher, I don't take to people who think it's cute to murder the English language. His show is bizarre to me. However, I will say that Steve, who is worth $100 million, believes in giving back. He has been very instrumental in turning around the lives of boys who seriously needed a father figure. Steve's foundation does wonderful things. So, I guess I can overlook some of the other things about him.

Esteemed Contributor

Can this topic be moved to TV and movies please?

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

How a man that's been married three times can be called a relationship expert, I'll never know.  I've never cared for his personality and the title of this thread, IMO, fits him perfectly.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I cannot stand Steve Harvey. When I am flipping TV channels I see him but I purposely don't watch his shows. He has been inappropriate at the few times I have seen.

Esteemed Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Can this topic be moved to TV and movies please?

????? Easy solution....don't read it.