Honored Contributor

Re: Steinle Murder Verdict Any Minute...

@september wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Maybe the jury decided to avoid all the drama and politics that I'm seeing here and instead decided based on the facts. What a novel concept.

Ya know....I've had a long day and am just learning about all this now.  I'll have to check out the facts, but do agree that people often jump to conclusions based on emotions.

As I previously said...I've had anxiety over jury verdicts all over this country.  I just have to put it into the context of them having info I didn't have.   

Me, too, and some of these people are the same people who cheered when Trayvon's killer walked free.  Go figure.

Honored Contributor

Nice photos of the Christmas tree lighting tonight.  Worth a look Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Yes, indeed @september

CA is the sixth leading economy in the word.  In the world, only a few countries generate as much money as CA.

That means CA pays a lot in federal taxes, money that's paying to prop up a lot of states that need our help just staying above water.

They don't like us but they don't mind taking the money you and I pay into taxes for them.

You are incorrect. CA has become one of the poorest states due to the makeup of the incoming population.

@elated, California takes care of its own, meaning all the people who live here. I am not aware that we are one of the poorest states.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for further commenting due to the fact that it is going off topic and has become too argumentative.