QVC Customer Care

Re: Steinle Murder Verdict Any Minute...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Steine Murder Verdict Any Minute...

@Noel7 wrote:

I'm going to take a guess on how this happened.

The defense argued, with proof evidently, that the bullet ricocheted off the ground, I think it was.  In other words, he had not aimed at her, he found the gun and he or it fired, but not aimed at her.

Such a tragedy for the family.

A ricochet would not rule out involuntary manslaughter.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Steine Murder Verdict Any Minute...

@trenet wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

I'm going to take a guess on how this happened.

The defense argued, with proof evidently, that the bullet ricocheted off the ground, I think it was.  In other words, he had not aimed at her, he found the gun and he or it fired, but not aimed at her.

Such a tragedy for the family.

A ricochet would not rule out involuntary manslaughter.  

I agree, which is what most people are saying, including a post I wrote. 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I'm sure he will be deported.

Again, like for the 6th time.

Esteemed Contributor

Oznell wrote:
I am stunned by a "not guilty" verdict.  Very sad for her family who have already been through horror.  There is a posturing legal person who looks a bit like a run-to-seed General Custer making arrogant, gloating comments for reporters.  Insufferable.

Absolutely the most insufferable verdict and insufferable comments made by the insufferable defense attorneys!....What a disgrace to our justice system!

My heart goes out to the parents whose suffering and pain I can't even begin to imagine!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

She died in her father's arms.  Her last words, help me dad.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is once again baiting.

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

He's been deported 5 times already.  He'll find a way back to come in and avail himself of all the benefits of a U.S. citizen.

And he knows he's safe in the state of California.   I wonder how hard he's laughing at our system tonight.  

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

I am stunned by a "not guilty" verdict.  Very sad for her family who have already been through horror.  There is a posturing legal person who looks a bit like a run-to-seed General Custer making arrogant, gloating comments for reporters.  Insufferable.

Unfortunately, having lived in California for much of the last 35 years, I am not surprised.  

There are a lot of illogical verdicts here.  Jurors often do not leave their politics outside the courtroom any more than attorneys do.

That the jury could not even find him guilty of involuntary manslaughter is a travesty.  

The first thing I thought of when his “attorney”  was talking

(and lying at least a couple of times)  was that he will either run for office again or be appointed to some political/governmental position in this basically one-party State. 

Respected Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

He's been deported 5 times already.  He'll find a way back to come in and avail himself of all the benefits of a U.S. citizen.

And he knows he's safe in the state of California.   I wonder how hard he's laughing at our system tonight.  

Thumbing his nose at all of it.