Respected Contributor

Re: Started watching HSN....what a pleasant surprise!!

[ Edited ]
Only watch Twiggy, Antthony a bit (cause he seems so sweet) and infrequently Iman because her coats were really good.
Esteemed Contributor

I like HSN.  IMO they do have top-line products in make-up, shoes, clothing.  The hosts keep focused on the products being presented also.  And when ordering online you can plug in your measurements and it tells you what size to order.  You have the ability to cancel until midnite and return spg is credited.  Last time I ordered something I called their C/S - to thank them from the note "signed" by the head of HSN, stating how much tey appreciate their customers:  for letter, but very nice, however.  I do feel mor comforable ordering from them 'cause the Q really sticks it to y (IMO) on shpg - to and from; plus, HSN has better sales and offers free/reduced shpg quite often.  Don't mean to be kncking QVC, just seems they've changed - they got 'attitude' now:  hoping they go back to the 'old days'.

Contributor

Got next month's guide for HSN in the package with my Dianne Gilman boyfriend sweater which was on clearance for $9.99.  They will be doing the Beauty Test Tubes now for anyone who used to get them on the Q.

Honored Contributor

I like HSN, don't get me wrong and I definitely spend more money with them.  But all day of any event is a snoozefest to me and I have zero interest in crafts so neither HSN or Q was turned on in my house yesterday.

Once you watch enough of HSN, you will realize that they too have a lot of the same things over and over and over again, especially when they have an all day event.  It's the same few items shown repeatedly.

But HSN has awesome sales and they've been in the midst of their summer clearance and now they are on to their birthday month.    

Honored Contributor

I love the all-day craft shows on HSN, and my credit card shows it!  But a "heads-up" to the OP.....I believe I heard them say or advertise that they'll be having Christmas in July on July 25th!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I cannot watch HSN.  Even Colleen Lopez is unwatchable in my opinion--she practically pleads with viewers to buy her stuff, like if you don't pick up the phone right now and make a purchase from her someone is waiting backstage to haul her off to no man's land.  Unfortunately it seems as if QVC has adopted this same selling style and I can longer watch them either.