Esteemed Contributor

@Shorty2U  et al, our Lab Lily gets a vanilla ice cream cone every year on her birthday.  She LOVES that.  Her birthday is in June.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

Sprinkles has Pupcakes, though they're not free. 

Image result for sprinkles has pupcakes near me

Beautiful dogs.

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Image result for puppuccino at starbucks cost

I love this pic!

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U 

My wife has been getting them for years. When she Pet Sits, she always asks her clients if it is ok to let her charges have one when she gets her drinks. Most love going for car rides and the puppa whatever they call it. 

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm glad my dogs are satisfied with free "pup cups" at Dairy Queen.

i go to DQ but have never seen "pup cups." what are they @Kachina624 ? i will have to ask  our DQ if they have them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45.  Just a small paper cup with a small serving of ice cream.  They give them out free, at least my DQ does.  I didn't know about them either until I was asked if I wanted one.

I've had dogs with me when traveling and they've gotten hot and restless.  A little ice cream cools them off and they relax and go to sleep.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thank for you the replies. I see everyone knew about it except for me.lol.. Love the pics of the dogs posted having treats. Too cute! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I've gotten a puppacino for my dog before but I can walk to Starbucks with her.  I'd not give it to her in the car.  What a mess she'd make.  LOL

Respected Contributor

When I was at the beach in May, I was at Starbucks and a man was there with his dog who had one. Rita's I think has also started dog friendly treats too.