Honored Contributor

Starbucks $5 Bonus Gift Card Deal Today

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2. Another get a free $5 sent to you when you buy a $20;gift card online...SB.  Check your Inbox in app! Only good to the first 100,000 but I just did it.

ETA. I tried to take advantage of it twice, sending a $20 gift card to two different email addys,  but only got the bonus $5 one time on the first one sent.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Starbucks $5 Bonus Gift Card Deal Today

@Pearlee   Thank you!  I'm going to give it a try right now...I can always use another $5.00.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Pearlee   Thank you!  I'm going to give it a try right now...I can always use another $5.00.

@CAcableGirl2. Let me know if it works for you. Love that "easy money!" Sit in my chair and get $5.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Pearlee .  I went to Starbucks today and never noticed that offer.  I just sent myself a gift card and got $5.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Cha-Ching!  It worked for me, and always nice to earn a few dollars goofing off while sitting here at home on my vacation day. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2  @NickNack. And it was so easy to transfer the amount through the app to my main registered card I use to get points! I always get sucked into these extra $5 deals from SB.