Esteemed Contributor

I'm noticing today that when I view items recently aired, none of the items have star ratings included......I always note the rating before I click on the item.....

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I'm noticing today that when I view items recently aired, none of the items have star ratings included......I always note the rating before I click on the item.....

@nana59

From what I've seen, it usually means they're fairly new items that just haven't been reviewed yet.

Valued Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@nana59

A new tactic by QVC? 

h378E946F.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@nana59

From what I've seen, it usually means they're fairly new items that just haven't been reviewed yet.

Some of the items have been around for a long time.....wondering if it's a new policy.....none of the items have star reviews....

Esteemed Contributor

Yay--review stars back......maybe it was an up-date......

Valued Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Yay--review stars back......maybe it was an up-date......

@nana59

I just noticed that, too.  

Thanks, QVC.

200-15.gif

Honored Contributor

I've noticed that sometimes reviews are slower to load than the rest of the item information.  If you'll click on that area, it seems to speed things up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment