Honored Contributor

Stange ad it says photographed Nov 2019

Ad on Nov issue of Oprah, but today is only Oct 11.

Drat upload is not working for me todaySmiley Sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Stange ad it says photographed Nov 2019

what ad and were is it located?

just got my O magazine in the mail today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Pages 4 and 5

thanks 

@sunshine45 wrote:

what ad and were is it located?

just got my O magazine in the mail today.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

LOL.....the talbots ad......yes, says photographed in maine, november 2019.

guess it was just a typo......my guess is 2018. lets see if anyone says anything on social media. Smiley Wink

i probably would not have noticed it if you had not said something.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

I was reading in while having lunch at Barnes and Nobel not sure how I focused on that, interesting typo

@sunshine45 wrote:

LOL.....the talbots ad......yes, says photographed in maine, november 2019.

guess it was just a typo......my guess is 2018. lets see if anyone says anything on social media. Smiley Wink

i probably would not have noticed it if you had not said something.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox- I'm curious.  Does the November 2019 refer to the magazine's edition (since it's in the Nov. issue) or when it was supposed to have been shot?

I used to get "Oprah" magazine but stopped quite a while ago and I never noticed those photographs.

I saw that one in Walmart today and thought it could've been shot anywhere.  There's nothing about it in particular that says Maine to me.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia 

It clearly says photographed in November 2019 I tied to upload it and I was unable 

Honored Contributor

1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox- Sorry, if I didn't make myself clear.  I saw the actual magazine in the store yesterday.  I just wondered if the caption meant "Photographed in Maine" and then included the issue number "November 2019".  As opposed to the photo actually being taken in November.

Thank you for your response though!  Smiley Happy

(ETA:  I wish they had said where in Maine.)

Honored Contributor

@Venezia 

Why in the world would it ever say something like that, I was in publishing for 34 year and still think it is an error. In all my years I have never seen an ad note the issue it was in, ads are often repeated month to month

@Venezia wrote:

@I am still oxox- Sorry, if I didn't make myself clear.  I saw the actual magazine in the store yesterday.  I just wondered if the caption meant "Photographed in Maine" and then included the issue number "November 2019".  As opposed to the photo actually being taken in November.

Thank you for your response though!  Smiley Happy

(ETA:  I wish they had said where in Maine.)