Honored Contributor

Stan Herman P.J.s at Sam's Club

I was at Sam's Club today and saw a nice pair of really soft fleect Stan Herman P.J.'s for $19.95.  The fleece felt a lot like the Cuddl Duds TSV stretch fleece so it felt really good.  I considered buying a pair because I have two really old sets of SH fleece loungewear that have worn like iron and lasted for years but it's really time to replace them.   

This was a jacket with pockets and pants set.  I would for sure wear the fleece jacket as clothing in fact I need something like that jacket.  The set was offered in gray and a pretty marine blue.  The top looked kinda like the animal choice in the TSV - kind of a muted abstract leopard print.  The price was really good; I'm sure I paid over $40 years ago for my finally-getting-ratty two sets.  

The only reason I didn't buy the P.J.s was beause the bottoms have a real working drawstring waist.  I don't like drawstring unless it's only decorative and the wasit also has elastic to keep t up, which these pants didn't.  So I didn't buy them but they were pretty nice and well worth the money.  I briefly considered buying them just for the jacket and giving the pants to charity brand new, but didn't.

Honored Contributor

Re: Stan Herman P.J.s at Sam's Club

With drawstring style pants you can find a fit that you like with the strings and then tie a large knot in each end of the string and it works or you can use the string part to pull in a strip of elastic and insert to replace the string. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

With drawstring style pants you can find a fit that you like with the strings and then tie a large knot in each end of the string and it works or you can use the string part to pull in a strip of elastic and insert to replace the string. 

@Preds  Thanks for the suggestions, but I still greatly prefer elastic.  There are so many choices out there that I can pass up anything that is done only with drawstring  I don't really want to fuss with it.  Your post though will, I'm sure, be helpful to others..

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Smart girl! SmileyYouGoGirlCutie.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines