Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

the only holiday stamps my post office had a few days ago were the madonna and child stamps. i think they were from last year or the year before.

@sunshine45- the Madonna and child stamps for this year, which I’ve pictured on the first post of this thread, came out on October 3rd. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

This stamp was left out of the discussion.

Image result for hanukkah stamps 2018

@Cakers3the day I started this thread, they were not online yet. I DID start a separate thread a few weeks ago though, and included these, once I saw them online. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I meant no harm toward you.  I just wanted to include this stamp.  I didn't realize that this thread goes back to September.

It's all good.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

the only holiday stamps my post office had a few days ago were the madonna and child stamps. i think they were from last year or the year before.

@sunshine45- the Madonna and child stamps for this year, which I’ve pictured on the first post of this thread, came out on October 3rd. 

yes, our post office did not have the new ones yet, just the ones from the past. i needed some that were not religious for an event coming up in early december. will be picking up all of them once they finally arrive!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein