Trusted Contributor

St. Louis Cardinals are Central Division Champs--five years in a row!

Looking forward to the playoffs, already!

Honored Contributor

Re: St. Louis Cardinals are Central Division Champs--five years in a row!

I thought it was their third straight Central title.  Oh well, that's what ESPN said, I didn't look it up.  The Toronto Blue Jays clinched the AL East today but it was the first game of a doubleheader against the Orioles so they couldn't celebrate much.  They're getting blown out in game two so either the regulars are resting and/or their heads aren't in the game.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

GO CARDS !   it is the 3rd yr in  a row, not 5 but who cares, they won the division !!! 

Honored Contributor

Congrats to the Cardinals and their fans!!  Good luck in the playoffs!! Smiley Happy

Waving hi to everyone. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Go Dodgers!!

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I thought it was their third straight Central title.  Oh well, that's what ESPN said, I didn't look it up.  The Toronto Blue Jays clinched the AL East today but it was the first game of a doubleheader against the Orioles so they couldn't celebrate much.  They're getting blown out in game two so either the regulars are resting and/or their heads aren't in the game.

Oooops....you are totally correct!  I'm so excited I lost my head--LOL!  It is our 5th time in a row to make the playoffs.....but only our third time in a row to clinch the title.  The other times we made it in as a wild card.  So sorry for the confusion!