Honored Contributor

This is until the two rodents either side of it push together and propel it backwards

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

"I'm gettin' out of here first!......no way, me first!..... uh-uh, I'm first!......Nope, it's ME first!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Squirrel Squeeze!

[ Edited ]

I am scared of them but these are so cute! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

How darling is this!  If they are still young, maybe they are looking for Mama.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pqfan 

We had a baby squirrel in a tree in our yard who adopted us!

Here's Rocky on DH's shoulder!

PD_0048.JPG

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pqfan 

We had a baby squirrel in a tree in our yard who adopted us!

Here's Rocky on DH's shoulder!

PD_0048.JPG

@KingstonsMom   I remember when you posted about this.  Does Rocky still come around?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

He was with us for a year, then fell out of the tree during a storm and had a head injury.

We rushed him to the vet and he seemed to improve at first, but passed away a couple of days later, still in our vet's care.

He was such a sweet and fun little guy. He was an orphan, so he thought we were his 'family'!

Which we were!Heart

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom  OMG!  They are sooo adorable!!  Thanks for the smile 😊.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack 

He was with us for a year, then fell out of the tree during a storm and had a head injury.

We rushed him to the vet and he seemed to improve at first, but passed away a couple of days later, still in our vet's care.

He was such a sweet and fun little guy. He was an orphan, so he thought we were his 'family'!

Which we were!Heart

That's sad @KingstonsMom .  I'm sorry you lost him.  You took good care of him by taking him to your Vet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

They are so cute. I had a squirrel that would hang out in the yard. I would feed her peanuts. She would come to the back screen door and wait. If I wasn't there on time she would start to climb the screen. She was so gentle. She lived about 3 years and then one day she didn't show up and I never saw her again.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18