Honored Contributor

My daughter has terrible Spring allergies.   Until everything blooms, she's all stuffed up.

I have Fall allergies.

No matter when you get them, they're no fun at all.

Honored Contributor

We've had a few 60ish days and it's bright and sunny today and I'm looking out and I'm seeing the green sprouting and it makes happy.  But it also means my spring allergies will kick in.  The watery eyes, the coughing, the sore throat.  I got my king sized bottle of Benadryl Allergy tabs yesterday.  I'm ready.

Esteemed Contributor

I am allergic to almost everything except animals (with the excepton of mink) so my allergies never quit. They just get worse as we go thru the seasons.

Winter is my best month. I do take medication for them but it just takes the edge off since my case is severe. 

I don't know what they are predicting for this allergy season but I think it will be another bad one since our winter didn't last long enough to kill of some the culprits.

Respected Contributor

Count me in - mine are really flaring up...yuck!

Honored Contributor

CUTE owl and kitty  Smiley Happy  Oh Yes, mine are here too. I take some zyrtec or allegra D as needed.  I love this Season but it means stuffiness, sneezing and congestion.  Summer is difficult too when you deal with allergies and asthma and the high humidity is rough.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Oak is high right now.  Everything has that yellow tinge to it.

I'm not really bothered enough to warrant medication; but DH and DS have a harder time.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

I swear even snorting Flonase is failing me.

Honored Contributor

Spring ~ Pine & Oak pollen

Fall ~ Ragweed & Goldenrod

Beconase, humidifier at night, & Claritin-D

AAA  C HOOOOOOOO!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Its that time of year here in NC when everyone has a green car (covered in pollen).

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

It is so bad this year I did a z-pak for a sinus infection around Val.'s Day and just did another two weeks ago.  No longer under the 10 day dosage as of this past Thurs. so I am getting nervous again. Back in the 90's I did weekly allergy shots for years to get better and so do not want to have to that again. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."