Honored Contributor

I posted about this yesterday but it vanished (I committed a no no I gave a promo code). For the sports fan in your family Fanatics sells single or a three pack of the various sport teams. I bought the three pack of Mets masks.

Trusted Contributor

You are not alone

Hubby got two sets

Lakers

Dallas

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Valued Contributor

Though we would like to have sports face coverings, we have purchased masks up the wazoo.  The thought of spending one more dollar on them.....no appropriate words exist for this venue.

Super Contributor

@Jordan2  those sports face masks are all made in China, would be reallly careful to buy anything that is made over there especially something like that- I too wanted the AZ Cardinal ones but decided against them

Honored Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@Jordan2  those sports face masks are all made in China, would be reallly careful to buy anything that is made over there especially something like that- I too wanted the AZ Cardinal ones but decided against them

I wash any face masks I get before I wear it,  regardless of where they are from. I have a feeling we will be wearing face masks for the unforeseeable future.

Honored Contributor

I bought Mets face masks from Fanatics website. My masks were suppose to ship on 6/15/20 (I ordered the first week in May), I just got an emai they are delayed, they will ship on 6/25/20. I know this isn't that big of a deal, but this is the third time masks I have ordered have been delayed. I just feel like I'm being taken advantage of, maybe if I knew they would be delayed in shipping to me I would have passed on purchasing from them.

Honored Contributor

I was going to get the Mets ones for a friend but they are polyester and my understanding is that poly is not a good choice for a mask.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

At this point 99.9% of some form of your mask comes from China.  It's a fact.  Even those making their own at home.  Either the material, string, elastic, filter in some form or totally come from China. You can complain and rage all you want but that Made in USA mask (totally made) is basically none existant.   Alot say "shipped from" and give a USA address to make you feel better but bottom line again, some form of the materials almost all come from China.  You wash them and you are fine.  Every mask you have either has come from China, made in China or have a portion of it made in China.  Unless you find the 1-2% being sold out there that are made in Vietnam, India, etc. Even if you buy it from a company based in the US chances are their raw materials for those masks came from China.  Sorry.  So unless you want to go maskless that's your options.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sports Face Coverings

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2  and Customers here are so upset at QVC for delayed deliveries. To me, face masks are so much more important now.

Honored Contributor

So I bought a pack of three Mets face masks. The picture was deceiving, they looked like they had elastic loops that went around your ears. They actually have two elastic loops that must go over the back of your head. I'm just wondering if there is a proper position to put the loops? I am not happy with them, had I known they were like this I would never have bought them.