Contributor

Re: Spoiler Alert: Jeopardy fans

FYI, some posters browse the forum in a way that previews the first line of each post.  So those posters will see your "No words . Smiley Sad " message and therefore have the results of today's show spoiled for them.

Honored Contributor

SMH.....people just can't seem to help themselves.  There was no need for the post, IMHO.

Honored Contributor

I didn't need to know that is for sure.  I can't seem to find it in the media.  There definitely is some thing fishy about it.  This guy was unstoppable and when he could possibly surpass Ken Jennings he loses?? Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette  I could not agree more.  Why anybody would start a thread like this is beyond me.  I saw it online yesterday and haven't even told my husband because I don't want to spoil it for him.  Bad enough that it was spoiled for me -- and a ton of other people.

Respected Contributor

I only opened this thread because I already figured it happened from the other "better watch tonight!!" thread.  Didn't matter any more if it was confirmed.  Kind of obvious when two new Jeopardy threads are started within the hour when there is already an ongoing thread.  

Maybe at least my husband and son will be surprised tonight.  Although he's the king of spoilers so he'll probably tell me as soon as he walks in the door!

Honored Contributor

I just came here from a popular news site where it’s the leading story.  

Honored Contributor

I DVR this nightly and watch to FF thru the ads. I will be cheering at the end!

It's boring seeing someone win day after day after day after day...

Respected Contributor

I clearly saw “Spoiler Alert” and didn’t open the thread until after I watched the show. 

Don’t blame the OP if you opened it.

Her title could have gone either way - he lost or he surpassed Ken Jennings 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I clearly saw “Spoiler Alert” and didn’t open the thread until after I watched the show. 

Don’t blame the OP if you opened it.

Her title could have gone either way - he lost or he surpassed Ken Jennings 

Much appreciated, @scatcat 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

The minute I saw the "sad face", it was obvious to me.  Maybe that should have been omitted.