Valued Contributor

Re: Special Bachelor Sunday Night

On 2/16/2015 birddrops said:
On 2/16/2015 Goldengate8361 said:
On 2/16/2015 golfcartrider said:

Come on people, it was on Yahoo news for everyone to see, BUT that does not make it true.

I am not letting anything out of the bag that has not been read by thousands.

And NO I am not being rude,

Don't worry about it, golfcartrider. You're not being rude; that info is readily out there....it shows up when you google.

Just because it's out there doesn't mean it has to be repeated here or anywhere else. I stand by my original opinion, rude, very rude.

We think alike, birddrops!

Valued Contributor

On 2/16/2015 cater said:

HisElk, don't think for one minute that golfcartrider feels bad that she spoiled this for you all. She is known for her nasty comments about the hosts on here and when people respond back to her she gets a real kick out of saying Bless your heart wait keep telling her how up set you are and that will be her response. And watch and see if she doesn't get my post to you poofed she is real good at that. Hope your making through this cold freezing weather.

Hi cater! Oh, trust me, I know what you are speaking about as I've read some of those posts. There are just some on here who enjoy stirring the pot.

As for the weather, well, it's just way too cold. We had very high winds here over the weekend and thankfully, didn't lose electric. I don't normally mind the winter weather, but this below zero stuff can go away very soon.

Thanks for your kind post and it was appreciated! Take care and hope you stay warm!

Honored Contributor

Maybe Andi will show up at women tells all, to beg for Princefarming love.

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 missy1 said:
On 2/16/2015 winamac1 said:
On 2/16/2015 missy1 said:
On 2/16/2015 Lotus~ said:

I'm catching up on last night's show.....

How did I not know that Andie and Josh split? {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

It was the same week of the premier. Their own red carpet event. I think they knew, but they wanted more 15 minutes of fame. Josh maybe the next bachelor. I hope not.

I'd like to see Josh as next Bachelor. He's hot. I ended up liking him! Andi seems very difficult to 'be with".

i would prefer Nick, Ames or Arie.

Nick was nuts.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Goldengate8361 said:
On 2/16/2015 golfcartrider said:

Come on people, it was on Yahoo news for everyone to see, BUT that does not make it true.

I am not letting anything out of the bag that has not been read by thousands.

And NO I am not being rude,

Don't worry about it, golfcartrider. You're not being rude; that info is readily out there....it shows up when you google.

4 or 5 years ago, on a thread that stated Bachelor and had the word "spoilers" in it, I put the winner and even put a lot of space in before I stated who it was. I got SLAMMED by a couple of posters. I quickly removed the words I typed. The thread even contained the word spoilers. I learned my lesson to never do that! IT was all over the internet too .

I'm not upset with golf for posting it, but I can see how others may be as the word spoiler is not in the thread. If the word spoiler is in the thread, imo, anything is fair game. Don't open the thread if you don't want any spoilers at all.

Reality Steve is right 99% of the time, btw. I have no idea if he is correct this time.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

My vote goes for Carly.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

On 2/16/2015 winamac1 said:

I'd be bored out of my mind in his town.

Me too.

Did I hear someone say they had to travel an hour for a movie? Yikes!

I would not like to see any of the former guys as The Bachelor.....bring in someone new for crying out loud. Nick? Blech!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see Carley as the next Bachelorette.....I really like her....thought she was so much more personable than the 2 brunette finalists (forgot their names already)....but I do like the Whitney, and I think she is sincere and would also adapt to farm life better than the others. I'm sure there is also a city/hospital/fertility clinic close enough for her to pursue her career.

I actually felt bad for Andie...they are two strong "me" personalities....could never work.

Jade? She's there to boost her "modeling career"....whichever direction that may take. Otherwise, she would have NEVER offered to show him her pictures and/or offer her modeling name.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I always thought that Andi and Josh's looks were very similar, and seemed to be too much alike in personalities. Sometimes ,(not always), two 'feisty' personalities don't mix, long-term. If I were Andi, I'd go back to being a prosecutor in her home town/city. And forget about men/dating for awhile.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 FUTURE said: I just watched last nights epi, the first I've seen of this season. The girls are kind of crazy. And only one maybe seems to be an ok fit (the one that met his friends and had the painting on the wall outside). Britt is nuts. I think the Playboy girl will prob go home, but I have no idea. The way he talks (something about his mouth) freaks me out. Carly is funny.

Coincidentally, I read this thread and saw your post.

I usually watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows or at least parts of them but have not watched this season at all.

My reason? I can't stand his mouth. His upper lip seems to fold up under his nose. He is just extremely unattractive to me.

I can't believe someone else noticed that! LOL {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

It makes me wonder if The Bachelor checks out the contestants criminal records. In Jade's case she has a list of things she has done in her past. DUI, petty theft, shoplifting at Kohls and two little Playboy movies she starred in.

I bet they do but let it go and hope they get a good show out of it.

I hope they don't bring back any of the contestants. I would like new...except for Josh. ha

Chris looks old compared to the young girls he is dating. I find him quite boring and I might as well be watching corn grow.