Esteemed Contributor

Re: Special Bachelor Sunday Night

On 2/16/2015 golfcartrider said:

Come on people, it was on Yahoo news for everyone to see, BUT that does not make it true.

I am not letting anything out of the bag that has not been read by thousands.

And NO I am not being rude,

Don't worry about it, golfcartrider. You're not being rude; that info is readily out there....it shows up when you google.
Esteemed Contributor

The sad thing is know is with the internet even if you don't want to know the ending you do find out anyway. I went to the Bachelor facebook page and found out who he picks by accident.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Reality Steve isn't always right. This season he shares who he thinks the winner is, but he doesn't really know the details (of the episodes) this year. This is how others are reporting the winner, by his site alone.

Respected Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Goldengate8361 said:

Come on people, it was on Yahoo news for everyone to see, BUT that does not make it true.

Don't worry about it, golfcartrider. You're not being rude; that info is readily out there....it shows up when you google.

Thank You for your support Goldengate!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I just watched last nights epi, the first I've seen of this season. The girls are kind of crazy. And only one maybe seems to be an ok fit (the one that met his friends and had the painting on the wall outside). Britt is nuts. I think the Playboy girl will prob go home, but I have no idea. The way he talks (something about his mouth) freaks me out. Carly is funny.
Honored Contributor

missy 1 : ...Yes, Carly!... she has the most beautiful blue eyes, too. Of course, I love the now- a- days Twiggy. Such a beautiful, nice person, it seems to me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. And Carly is such a cute, unique name!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Now they are .saying Reality Steve may not be right this time. I like this because we can guess who it might be and find out later. "She" would not be my first pick.

Chris is a jerk for looking at the pictures, he should have said no. Big smile on his face. Yuck!

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 luvmyteddy said:

Now they are .saying Reality Steve may not be right this time. I like this because we can guess who it might be and find out later. "She" would not be my first pick.

Chris is a jerk for looking at the pictures, he should have said no. Big smile on his face. Yuck!

After looking at them, he can then make his deposit at Whitney's work.

Super Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Goldengate8361 said:

Just because it's out there doesn't mean it has to be repeated here or anywhere else. I stand by my original opinion, rude, very rude.