Honored Contributor

Re: Special Bachelor Sunday Night

On 2/16/2015 HisElk said:
On 2/16/2015 golfcartrider said:

He has already been spotted with Whitney, so I guess the secret is out.

Well, gee, thanks for the spoiler. I haven't read that information. There's a reason I posted what I did in my prior post.

This wasn't a spoiler titled thread{#emotions_dlg.scared}. I am not sure about rs, anymore.

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

Anyone notice that the blonde girl with the blue eyes resembles today's Twiggy? Beautiful, BTW.

Carly? I really like her.

po3bjpmj48.png (500×281)

Honored Contributor

I wasn't that much of a fan of Carly's until last night. She truly is witty and funny. She's not the most attractive of the bunch, but she's hysterical. Brit is super pretty, but she's annoying and a fake. I like Whitney the best.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 2/16/2015 HisElk said:

He has already been spotted with Whitney, so I guess the secret is out.

Well, gee, thanks for the spoiler. I haven't read that information. There's a reason I posted what I did in my prior post.

So do you believe everything you read on the entertainment channels? There have been a lot of sightings of Elvis.

We will not know until the last Rose has been given out.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

On 2/16/2015 missy1 said:
On 2/15/2015 straitgirl said:

Just read an article about how great in bed his skills are, and how endowed he is, lol. They also had pics of Jade in two nude videos she did for Playboy. It was her.

So she did more than pictures (I saw them{#emotions_dlg.scared})? Her stage name is "Jade Elizabeth". She comes off as innocent on the show. She doesn't have really ANY regrets of those pictures, etc. as she claims, she does. This show is a platform for more work in the x industry. She wants to be like Farrah A., Kim K. and Paris.

The Fantasy Suite girls must have leaked his skills. lol

Isn't Jade the one that the sisters picked for the Cinderella date?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

I'm catching up on last night's show.....

How did I not know that Andie and Josh split?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Ashley S......onion/pomegranate girl!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Lotus~ said:

I'm catching up on last night's show.....

How did I not know that Andie and Josh split? {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

It was the same week of the premier. Their own red carpet event. I think they knew, but they wanted more 15 minutes of fame. Josh maybe the next bachelor. I hope not.

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Lotus~ said:
On 2/16/2015 missy1 said:

Just read an article about how great in bed his skills are, and how endowed he is, lol. They also had pics of Jade in two nude videos she did for Playboy. It was her.

So she did more than pictures (I saw them{#emotions_dlg.scared})? Her stage name is "Jade Elizabeth". She comes off as innocent on the show. She doesn't have really ANY regrets of those pictures, etc. as she claims, she does. This show is a platform for more work in the x industry. She wants to be like Farrah A., Kim K. and Paris.

The Fantasy Suite girls must have leaked his skills. lol

Isn't Jade the one that the sisters picked for the Cinderella date?

Yes.

Valued Contributor

On 2/16/2015 nafecar said:

Gotta love those farm boys, they all seem to have really big tractors.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Hmm, Well I guess I will be relocating to the farm lands of the USA!!!!

I could be very happy on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Alas, I'm twice his age.