Esteemed Contributor

Special Bachelor Sunday Night

Don't forget. First up is Chris tells all then a regular episode. I am loving the train wreck of a season this go around. Chris "no talk all kiss" and high maintenance women pretending they want to live a farm life (I know a "millionare (sp? farm life) is just great junk tv.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Special Bachelor Sunday Night

watching it!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, poo, I missed it, forgot it was on.

Trusted Contributor

Interesting episode. Britt really did herself in. And what about that interview with Kelsey? -- she really pulled out the big words. lol

Honored Contributor

I didn't see most of the first hour..Chris tells all. I dvd'r the actual show and watched most of it. Brit would never last on that farm. I can't see any of them lasting on that farm except, perhaps, for Whitney. She'd have to drive an hour each day (each way) I assume to be a nurse though in a hospital. The other 3 would be bored out of their minds.

He seems like a great guy, but I could never live there. No main grocery store, CVS or movie theatre? No Macy's...No LLL or Anthropologie? HECK to the NO!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

On 2/16/2015 winamac1 said:

I didn't see most of the first hour..Chris tells all. I dvd'r the actual show and watched most of it. Brit would never last on that farm. I can't see any of them lasting on that farm except, perhaps, for Whitney. She'd have to drive an hour each day (each way) I assume to be a nurse though in a hospital. The other 3 would be bored out of their minds.

He seems like a great guy, but I could never live there. No main grocery store, CVS or movie theatre? No Macy's...No LLL or Anthropologie? HECK to the NO!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Deb1010again said:
On 2/16/2015 winamac1 said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 straitgirl said:

Just read an article about how great in bed his skills are, and how endowed he is, lol. They also had pics of Jade in two nude videos she did for Playboy. It was her.

So she did more than pictures (I saw them{#emotions_dlg.scared})? Her stage name is "Jade Elizabeth". She comes off as innocent on the show. She doesn't have really ANY regrets of those pictures, etc. as she claims, she does. This show is a platform for more work in the x industry. She wants to be like Farrah A., Kim K. and Paris.

The Fantasy Suite girls must have leaked his skills. lol

Honored Contributor

Kelsey did not redeem herself in the interview. Ashley aka "the crazy one", I think she was playing to the camera's, so she would get more air time. They pre-screen the contestants intensively. Andi is crying a river because she messed up sleeping with Nick. (Only that Nick exposed it). Maybe future contestants will call the lead out.........................I hope Britt is not the next Bachelorette, which is going that direction. I would like Kaitlyn or Carly.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/16/2015 golfcartrider said:
On 2/15/2015 straitgirl said:

Just read an article about how great in bed his skills are, and how endowed he is, lol. They also had pics of Jade in two nude videos she did for Playboy. It was her.

Gotta love those farm boys, they all seem to have really big tractors.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

LOL, good one!