Respected Contributor

Re: Special Bachelor Sunday Night

I think Cedar Rapids is close and maybe another large town/city. If the "winner" doesn't mind traveling, I'm sure there are career choices in the area.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I think Des Moines is 2 hours away. I doubt she'd drive 4 hours a day , though, to be a nurse. I still think Whitney is best suited to him. She seems to be the one the most enthralled and appears to really want to be a mother and stay home. I do think it would be a super hard transition for her. I can't see anyone really wanting to stay there. I'd be bored out of my mind in that "town". There is 0, zippo, zilch to do.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 Lotus~ said:
On 2/24/2015 SydneyH said:

Does Becca strike you as socially ackward? I'm wondering what she is doing on this show.

Not at all....she is fine with Chris and she seemed to get along well with the other girls.

I hope he chooses Becca. Yes, I know who RS says wins. I think Becca is the prettiest of the last 3 girls. RS says Princefarming had relations with 2 out of the 3 in the FS. Then he dumps you.

Honored Contributor

I think Caitlyn is the next Bachelorette. I'm not sure what I think of her. I liked her at first, and now I'm not so sure.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I think if he picks Whitney, I just don't see how he could spend his life with a voice like an animated character. She is like chalk on a chalkboard.

Becca is much better for him. I liked Kaitlin but alas she is no more.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 SydneyH said:

Isn't Cedar Rapids closer to his farm? If he picks Whitney, it is hard to fathom her giving up a highly specialized career.

In last night's episode, Whitney told Chris that years ago, her mother (or someone close) told her to have a career as a 'back up', just in case her marriage did not work out. (Or something similar.) She seems as though she wants to settle down right now. She can always go back to work when her children are in school. Plenty of hours between 8 am and 3pm. Also, there are probably tons of very reliable 'baby sitters' (and/or family) in Chris' town.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. Whitney also told Chris that she didn't have her own real family and that she would love to have a new family (Chris' family). So, if he does choose her, and if she's truthful, it could work out quite well. Since Chris lives on his and his family's farm and is very close to his parents and siblings.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).