Respected Contributor

Re: Speaking of weddings my sons is

@Shorty2U

Hopefully you will get your shots early enough prior to the wedding as @Kachina recommended in her post.

All the craziness that preceded the wedding, from new best man to all the issues with non-responders/ late responders, will disappear as the wedding itself starts.

As you walk your son down the aisle, his happiness and yours will take over.  Tears of joy can be shed but the smiles from the heart will take their place.

Your son and DDIL will remember the day forever and your sharing in it.  Keep smiling and the tears will stay at bay !

Congratulations to all 🌈🌹⭐️🍀  !!!!!!!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

@Shorty2U I smiled while reading your post. Relax! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time, make sure you get that water-proof mascara! Smiley LOL Seriously, you and your family will have a great time!

Esteemed Contributor

I’m so excited for everyone. I hope your back doesn’t act up and everything turns out wonderful. 

I picked My Wish for the last song to play for my son’s High School graduation video. I cried too as did his Father. The video was a surprise for everyone. 

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2UHow wonderful!  Please enjoy the day to the fullest!  I hope their (and your) lives are blessed!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations !

How exciting for you. Enjoy the day !

Honored Contributor

Congratulations.  It will be a wonderful day.

Super Contributor

We all know about this for the past 6 months.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the replies and good wishes. 

Kachina- I set the shots up for the day before because I had gotten shots 2 X earlier than cetain events, and my back acted up a week later ( and I missed a concert).

So I wanted to be sure this time so Im geting them the day before. Mostly whee I get them I am good riight away, so I hope thats the case this time too. (Been getitng various shots in my back for 17 years, so they wear off sooner now but still help when I first get them).

The nurses at the pain center joked with me when I made the appt and said I can dance up a storm. Haha. I dont know that I will "fast dance" and risk messing my back up. But I will still enjoy the wedding no matter what! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles