Honored Contributor

Remember Diana's lover James Hewitt?  They were said to have been involved about 5 years.  He had a massive heart attack a few days ago at age 59.  Doctors don't think he'll survive but his family swears he will.   There were rumors that he was Harry's father and there is a strong resemblance, including red hair. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of the Royals...

I guess it's possible, the older boy looks like his Mum and the younger boy certainly doesn't resemble the guy she was married to. I'll have to check out this James Hewitt.

Honored Contributor

Nothing is impossible these days, but, they both have that Scottish ruddish skin. Strange, William is almost bald now, but, Harry seems to be having better luck in that department.

I'm sure they took blood tests. If I'd been Charles I would had. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Check out  photos of Prince Phillip in his younger years.  There is a strong resemblance to Prince Harry. The Spencer family was known for the prevalence of red hair. Not saying one way or another about James Hewitt. I think I have read every "Diana" book out there. Even if there was a DNA test performed, the Royals would never disclose the findings. Let her rest in peace. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Recently Harry was interviewed. Shared his experience loosing his Mother. I like many people are pleased seeing his happiness. By the way very common for the Royal family to have mistress's and lovers. Not saying everyone merely saying commonly known.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Actually, I agree with you, but if Charles didn't care to have DNA tests - who are we to care?

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Actually, I agree with you, but if Charles didn't care to have DNA tests - who are we to care?

I Don't care...Charles is Harry's Father. Case closed. OT Harry looks very happy these days. Love has that effect. Wonderful indeed!!🙋
Honored Contributor

Photos tell you nothing.  That's just innuendo, not facts.

Look at Harry compared to a photo of his uncle, Diana's brother, Earl Spencer.  There's a very strong resemblance.

His is Diana's son, William's brother.  That should be enough for anyone and further speculation at this distance in time is unkind.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

the fact that Diana didnt even meet Hewiit until Harry was two creates a real problem for those who believe the theory Hewitt is Harry's father

people love making an already juicy story even juicier with their imagination