Honored Contributor

Does any one have the bissell spinwave hard floor mop, i have lots of tile in my house,thinking of this.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

Re: Speaking of cleaning floors

I had one and liked it, however, I exchanged it for the Crosswave that vacuums and mops at the same time and I like that much better! Well worth the extra money. I have tile throughout.

Honored Contributor

@skincaremaven wrote:

I had one and liked it, however, I exchanged it for the Crosswave that vacuums and mops at the same time and I like that much better! Well worth the extra money. I have tile throughout.

Did it splash cleaning solution on your walls? What do you like about the crosswave?

Regular Contributor

No, the Crosswave does not splash any cleaning solution on my walls. I like it because I do not have to sweep the floors, it vacuums and washes all at once. Saves me time 😀

Full disclosure , I live alone and have no animals. I have tile throughout and it gets dusty, but not too dirty.

Super Contributor

I dont understand how the crosswave works.  Does it vacuum just ahead of the mop?  And, does anyone know if it would vacuum fur (golden retriever type)?  I am currently vacuuming my tile floor with a Shark but have to stop midway to clean the brush.  Then I use my Eureka Envirosteamer to clean the floor.  Its getting harder and harder to push everything around so its only getting done once a week.  Does anyone have an easier solution?

Respected Contributor

We have tile also and I prefer to use my newest toy: Bissell Steam Mop. Cleans well, esp. for tile, fast, and I really dont have to touch anything yukky. The mop head machine washes well.

No chemical cleaners, either; I use just water. @goldensrbest

Respected Contributor

I have the spinwave, the crosswave (which is hard to clean) but what I love the best is the Nellie's Wow Mop. This thing is great and I like the Nellie's floor cleaner. I bought mine directly from Nellie's website, I found a 20% coupon and I don't think I paid tax because it comes from Canada. The Wow mop is the best mop that I have. 

Honored Contributor

I have a steam mop, but wonder about a scrubbing floor machine.