Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of Twins.......Madonna Has Just Adopted Twin Girls From Malawi

@roxxy1 wrote:

And on another note, who takes care of all her young children when she's on tour ?

Or at her demonstrations?

The same ones who take care of other wealthy people's kids, you know doctors, politicians, judges, business people and other professions who can afford it! @roxxy1

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Why would anyone listen to anything any of these women say/sing?

Evidentally, they've all been drinking from the same water fountain.  When I was young I wished I'd had twins!  I wish I knew where that water fountain is located because I would have loved to drink from it....now I'm too old!

However, I do still have one daughter who (were she married) like to have twins....anyone know where the water fountain is located????

These people have all gone crazy!  Sounds like designer babies to me....I wrote about that too in my article for the college a long time ago.

Trusted Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

And on another note, who takes care of all her young children when she's on tour ?

The same ones who take care of other wealthy people's kids, you know doctors, politicians, judges, business people and other professions who can afford it! @roxxy1

@JaneMarple  then why have children if someone else will raise them.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Why would anyone listen to anything any of these women say/sing?

Evidentally, they've all been drinking from the same water fountain.  When I was young I wished I'd had twins!  I wish I knew where that water fountain is located because I would have loved to drink from it....now I'm too old!

However, I do still have one daughter who (were she married) like to have twins....anyone know where the water fountain is located????

These people have all gone crazy!  Sounds like designer babies to me....I wrote about that too in my article for the college a long time ago.

@Annabellethecat66

A designer baby is a baby whose genes have been manipulated before birth for gender and other traits.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case for those two orphans. 

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

For the very rich that is what they do, I can't speak for them.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

@roxxy1

You don't know someone else will raise them, but we do know there will be enough money for their education and medical needs.

Honored Contributor

I know what it is, I wrote about it.  I was speaking generally.  Choosing the sex and the fact that you want to have two, probably one of each or two of the same isn't a lot different.  I know the terms, etc.  It's still all about choosing.

I know Madonna didn't do any of that and some say she's doing the children a favor.  I'm not judging her actions, I just think she's all about doing the latest and keeping up with everyone else.

It's all about what each of us thinks.  This is my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

My guess is she is lonely, and if so, it's a win for all of them

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I know what it is, I wrote about it.  I was speaking generally.  Choosing the sex and the fact that you want to have two, probably one of each or two of the same isn't a lot different.  I know the terms, etc.  It's still all about choosing.

I know Madonna didn't do any of that and some say she's doing the children a favor.  I'm not judging her actions, I just think she's all about doing the latest and keeping up with everyone else.

It's all about what each of us thinks.  This is my opinion.  

@Annabellethecat66

Choosing a boy or girl to adopt is nothing like gene manipulation.

Esteemed Contributor

People can choose to be petty or accepting.

That's my opinion.