Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

A man pulled a gun on me and verbally threatened me. He accused me of something I did while driving to work. I was getting out of my car to go inside the building where I worked and that man almost ran me over with his vehicle as he pointed his gun out the window at me and yelled bad words then drove away. I ran inside and called the police. Scared the crup out of me.

Ohmygosh, @SilleeMee !  How frightening.  

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i'm so sad that my grandchildren have to grow up in this senseless world......

@nana59 - I'm so sad that "I" have to grow up in this senseless world! I don't have grandchildren yet, but I worry for my childrens' generation and younger.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

A man pulled a gun on me and verbally threatened me. He accused me of something I did while driving to work. I was getting out of my car to go inside the building where I worked and that man almost ran me over with his vehicle as he pointed his gun out the window at me and yelled bad words then drove away. I ran inside and called the police. Scared the crup out of me.

Ohmygosh, @SilleeMee !  How frightening.  

@SilleeMee - I agree with @Wsmom. I'm so glad you're a survivor of violence, and road rage in particular. I hope you were able to rely on others' caring to get you through that horrible time.

Honored Contributor

The woman who shot the man sounds like a real piece of work.  Does not have the sense to protect her children in the car and does not care for the children in the other car.  Lock her up for a few days to cool off.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I'm in east central Pa. and in a neighboring county a man was stabbed to death over a road rage incident. His wife and children were in the car. All these terrible things happening seem to be getting closer to my area. It's a terrible, scarey thing. I just don't understand what's going on here anymore.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I wonder if one of the best aspects of growing up in a little town in the magic years between the end of WWII and JFK's death was that we were not exposed to much ugliness unless it was relatively local.   Yes, there were horror stories, but not so many that they beat us down day after day.

Esteemed Contributor

The fault lies in these people who  have personality disorders   with poor  impulse  control .  From violent  movies , violent songs and so many gangs  from city to city which  do nothing but teach Hate and Violence. Horrible  what happened, hope the court  orders  psychological evaluation of this lady who  committed the shooting. Also hope her  gun permit  is permanently revoked. However chances are that the gun was illegally obtained by this lady. 

Respected Contributor

I'm wondering if the increase in violence is related to drug use - whether Rx prescribed or street drugs.  All we see on TV are drug ads.  All have multiple side effects.  And what if people are taking drug cocktails?  Mixtures of various chemicals.  They aren't thinking clearly if they are thinking at all. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Speaking of Road Rage !

[ Edited ]

If anyone is  paying attention, the agenda certain authorities are pressing is for people to hate each other. Not surprising, with that type of attitude going around. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Did you report this to the police?  That's a major crime, someone pulling a gun on you.  Since you were in front of your building where you work, chances are it was recorded.