Honored Contributor

We had a four year old girl shot and killed in Albuquerque about 3 years ago in a road rage incident.  There was another seriously injured today.  It's happening everywhere.  Guns. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I will somewhat sleep tonight knowing they arrested the monsters that killed that dear sweet 6 yr old, omg.  Road rage is beyond an underestimated issue.  Can you imagine that mom who held her dying child in her arms???

Honored Contributor

A man pulled a gun on me and verbally threatened me. He accused me of something I did while driving to work. I was getting out of my car to go inside the building where I worked and that man almost ran me over with his vehicle as he pointed his gun out the window at me and yelled bad words then drove away. I ran inside and called the police. Scared the crup out of me.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering how she could have shot him in the leg if she was driving behind or alongside of him. Maybe the bullet ricocheted?

Honored Contributor

It's a sign of the times.  They think they can get away with it and some do.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Foxxee  Actually road rage is not new. It’s been around forever. Although these days guns are everywhere. 

Respected Contributor

You're driving along minding your own business, and some jerk pulls out in front of you, or rides your bumper, or doesn't know what blinkers are for, so you flip 'em the bird and get shot for it.  Why are so many people in their vehicles with guns?  Just think what the police deal with on a daily basis. 

I don't think this will be getting better anytime soon.  Getting to be a daily occurrence.  True, road rage has been around for a long time, but so many people now are getting shot, and often its an innocent passenger or child.  What has happened to America?

I'm so glad they found that duo in California who allegedly shot the 6 year old boy on his way to school.  I knew they would as they had a picture of the vehicle.  What a couple of low life creeps.  Hope they both get what they deserve in prison.  The shooter for life and his companion for 20 years or more. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

In California last month a 6 year old boy was shot and killed while sitting in his booster seat. His mother was driving him to kindergarten and she was merging onto the freeway when a man in his 20s shot at the car as they were merging. He and the woman driving also in her 20s were arrested yesterday. We also have someone shooting a BB gun into cars on several of our freeways. Crazy and scary times.  

@simplyfriends 

The arrested a guy a few weeks back in Riverside for the BB gun shootings on the 91 freeway.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Foxxee  Actually road rage is not new. It’s been around forever. Although these days guns are everywhere. 

@proudlyfromNJ 

If you don't know about this, then I suspect you haven't been following what's been going on closely.  

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkrwrote: 'm wondering how she could have shot him in the leg if she was driving behind or alongside of him. Maybe the bullet ricocheted?

The 22 yo woman who fired the shots was the passenger in the car, she has been charged and it's unknown what charges are pending for the driver per the news tonight. They had 1 child in their car. I  assume the dad was riding in the back seat maybe ? I don't know but that's what the news said