Respected Contributor

anyone see this on the news ?  A father was shot in the leg during a road rage incident on Highway 55 in Missouri when his wife tapped her brakes for a driver who was tailgating them. they also had their kids in the car. The son was able to get the license plate number, they notified the police who found out the person who shot into their car was in a rental and it had onstar, They were able to track the car to here in St, Louis  County on highway 270, pulled them over and it was a 22 yo woman who shot into the other car hitting the father in the leg. They were  from Memphis and had 2 children in their car. How Stupid was that ? Her mugshot was on the evening news !  Children in both cars !!!

Esteemed Contributor

i'm so sad that my grandchildren have to grow up in this senseless world......

Respected Contributor

She had to be drunk.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

She had to be drunk.

That would make her twice as dangerous.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

@nana59    I agree.   And too many guns in the hands of idiots

Esteemed Contributor

Also concerned about our grandchildren growing up in this world. I was born in my state and I haven't seen anything like the outward anger and bitterness.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of Road Rage !

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

There are simply no words I can use on this forum thread that would exemplifiy my thoughts on this insanity...

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i'm so sad that my grandchildren have to grow up in this senseless world......

@nana59  I don’t have grandchildren but if I did I would agree with you. What horrible lives they will have. I am so sad for them. 

Valued Contributor

In California last month a 6 year old boy was shot and killed while sitting in his booster seat. His mother was driving him to kindergarten and she was merging onto the freeway when a man in his 20s shot at the car as they were merging. He and the woman driving also in her 20s were arrested yesterday. We also have someone shooting a BB gun into cars on several of our freeways. Crazy and scary times.