Esteemed Contributor

Re: Speaking of Joy Mangano . . .

@Kachina624  Wow!  No kidding.  I haven't  seen or heard anything about it.  That will be interesting to see what becomes of her now.  Thanks for the info, you are so up on everything, really enjoy your posts. 

Trusted Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

I liked her.....but she really made her mark through HSN

https://www.tampabay.com/news/business/2020/02/11/joy-manganos-miracle-clean-hsn-tangled-in-3-millio...

There's also My Little Steamer and CloseDrier lawsuits.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LindaSal    It was just announced that Joy is returning with her own company but apparently not on a shopping channel.  Maybe infomercials?  She and Qurate had a falling out and they sacked her, resulting in 40 people losing their jobs.

This picture she posted on Facebook seems to imply she'll be in front of a camera somewhere.

joy fb.PNG

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

@northiie57 wrote:

I liked her.....but she really made her mark through HSN

https://www.tampabay.com/news/business/2020/02/11/joy-manganos-miracle-clean-hsn-tangled-in-3-millio...

There's also My Little Steamer and CloseDrier lawsuits.

have purchased many of the MY LITTLE STEAMERS. everyone in my family has their own and i have purchased some for college students moving away. would not be without them. i like the travel version also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I liked Joy and her original huggable hangers.  The ones that came out after were super cheap in quality which is too bad.  I also got the little steamer, it was awesome!  I never bought of the cleaning stuff.  Joy was a single mother raising her children and putting them through college and in the process, she had to put up with a lot of non sense.  I'm happy to hear she has her own company and is doing what she loves.