Honored Contributor

I only know about Commonwealth Edison

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I only knew about the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, since I am a former resident 

Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking if States

[ Edited ]

@Sheila P-Burg  I can answer but kept it buttoned, since I live in one of them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Rhode Island is not a Commonwealth. 

Did I miss the geography class???

Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and Virginia.

Vermont uses "Commonwealth" in its Constitution but is not referred to as a "Commonwealth" as the other 4.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb  ......... I am gonna guess. Hmmmmmmmmm ...... Kentucky? Am I right? Please say yes!

I have family in Louisville and used to go to Lexington quite a bit. Everyone should visit Lexington, Kentucky. So beautiful.

When I was young I had a crush on a young actor that used to be on Wagon Train. He left acting and got a degree to teach and later retired and moved to Lexington. Bought a place there and raises horses.

Now ....... don't embarrass me and say one of the other states. If I am wrong don't tell anyone, okay?

Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3  ......  No Rhode Island is not a Commonwealth. There is another thread asking who knows Rhode Island's full state name.

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Cakers3  ......  No Rhode Island is not a Commonwealth. There is another thread asking who knows Rhode Island's full state name.

@Sheila P-Burg   Ahh, got it.  As a native New Englander, I was surprised to see a post on this thread indicating that RI was a Commonwealth.

State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg All right, I won't tell you... Woman Very Happy But you are pretty close... 

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb  ......  Now everyone knows not to have me as their partner in a card game!

Okay ......... I am pretty sure it is not Pennsylvania. And you remind me of a southern lady (please don't ask me why cause I really don't know) so that leaves ........... Virginia.

Got a connection to Virgina also. Ancestors moved from Germany and settled in Lovettsville, Loudoun County, Virginia before moving to Ohio. Spent several years searching courthouses and visiting graves for my family tree.

Okay. Am I right this time? If I am I deserve at least some balloons!

Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking if States

[ Edited ]

@Sheila P-Burg  Woman Wink  Two balloon bouquets for you...

Butterfly Balloons 6ct | Party City

Bright Polka Dot Balloons | Party City