Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

Betty Mills online has toilet paper. It comes in large lots. I ordered some cottonelle, 60 rolls for I think 72 dollars, plus shipping, I think my shipping was 14 bucks, but I also got 2 packages of kleenex. You can do the pay for it, have it shipped to another address. 

Just thought I would pass it along, if anyone gets desperate. I needed to send it to someone who is refusing to go in stores. 

There is cheaper toilet paper on there, I was just not leary about getting it, as I never heard of it before. 

We are all not handling this the same, its ok. Lets just help where we can. 

What a kind and thoughtful personyou are.   Your friend is blessed to have you in their corner. Thank you for sharingSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Source for toilet paper

[ Edited ]

Staples has their brand TP 16 double roll packs for $12.17 and free shippiing.  I ordered 3 packs - I'll have it Tuesday.  Can't find it in the stores here.

Esteemed Contributor

@conlt wrote:

Guess what? Yesterday morning as restrictions were eased a little here in Florida, I went on walmart.com and they had plenty of toilet paper and paper towels available. I ordered some and it arrived today. Go figure! I could not believe it until I saw it. Free shipping to. 

I just went on Walmart's site - and u have to buy in the store OR they're out of stock. I'm in southern Calif.

Respected Contributor
My Meijer store in the suburbs of Columbus, OH had several different brands and pack sizes of both toilet paper and paper towels in stock this morning.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@smb3 wrote:

Walmart this morning was well-stocked with it.

Yes true from what I saw at the Wal-Mart near me today.