Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac : Totally agree. Everyone has to find what works for them. I have read several books and looked on line for help. I have been on a declutter and reorganize spurt the last two weeks. My spaces and everything looks nothing like all the closets and pantry on line. Trying to do this without spending any money but repurpose whatever I have for storage. I have a very small hall pantry across from my kitchen. So far- I have taken everything out and put the expiration dates where it can be quickly seen. I have the lock n lock small pantry set purchased several years ago. Still trying to decide what else to do and how to rearrange everything. Due to the door size and shelf design not able to put a big over the door shelf/ rack system but able to put two wire baskets on the door. Still frustrating but determined to do something.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

😂😂😂

Perfect where do I buy it?  I'm sure it'll be a best seller😉

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

You can write a book on just about anything now-a-days.  I'm going to write one titled "If Not Worn Or Used In A Year Toss It!"

It will be a 2 page booklet. Book cover & the first chapter will say the same thing.  Chapter II title - And Don't Look Back Smiley LOL

@Mz iMac a year timeframe with clothing isn't realistic, especially now. I've been wearing sweats, leggings and pj's since last March! And slippers are my primary footwear. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the book suggestion @ALRATIBA .