Valued Contributor

Sons of Liberty upcoming miniseries on the history channel begins Jan. 25

SONS OF LIBERTY, the three-night, six-hour event, follows a defiant and radical group of young men–Sam Adams, John Adams, Paul Revere, John Hancock and Dr. Joseph Warren–as they band together in secrecy to change the course of history and make America a nation.

Calling themselves the Sons of Liberty, they light the spark that ignited our revolution. While many of their names have become legendary, this group of young rebels didn’t start off as noble patriots. They were a new generation of young American men from varied backgrounds, struggling to find purpose in their lives. They were looking for equality, but they found something greater: Independence.

http://www.history.com/shows/sons-of-liberty?mkwid=sxpj5RxnF|c_pcrid_57212458514_pkw_sons%20of%20lib...

it looks so good. there are a lot of interactive links on the history channel website.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Re: Sons of Liberty upcoming miniseries on the history channel begins Jan. 25

I saw this commercial a few weeks ago. I will be setting my DVR. I hope they show Thomas Paine, he is a relative.

Valued Contributor

I will be watching. Thanks for posting this. We love history. If you haven't seen the mini series "John Adams" produced by HBO, I would highly recommend it. It is out on DVD.

Frequent Contributor

I saw the promo last night but didn't catch the broadcast date so thank you so much for your post. I am thrilled actually. We don't have much of a cinematic library for our country's most treasured historical period.
Esteemed Contributor

I will definitely record it. can't watch it live because it conflicts with Downton
Super Contributor

Looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 KathyPet said: I will definitely record it. can't watch it live because it conflicts with Downton

Check the schedule on the History Channel, it will repeat at a later hour for all 3 episodes.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼