Respected Contributor

Sons of Anarchy is on tonite and also.....

Finding Carter on MTV which we got hooked watching by an interesting story line. The main character - a 16 year old - was leading what she thought was a fairly normal life when she was suddenly captured and reunited with her parents as she had actually been abducted when a baby. They had been searching for her forever.

Very different show obviously from SOA. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: Sons of Anarchy is on tonite and also.....

Love me some Jax and Gemma!

Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Love me some Jax and Gemma!

Me too....can't wait!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it for the first time tonight and everybody talks about how violent The Walking Dead is? Wow, that group of people are scary!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

We just finished watching last season which we missed. Now can't wait to see last nights season premiere. I am still upset with watching Tara's demise.

Honored Contributor

I knew Tara was going to die but it was still shocking. Why Jax continues to take Gemma's word as Gospel is still a head scratcher..........

Respected Contributor

DH and I were chatting after the Tara shock murder, and the new season being their last. We wondered if anyone would be left at the end of the show. I told DH it would serve Gemma right if she is the only one left. That would be her personal helllll.

Honored Contributor

I think they are all dead and the entire story line is being told in flashback to Jax's sons.

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 SydneyH said:

I knew Tara was going to die but it was still shocking. Why Jax continues to take Gemma's word as Gospel is still a head scratcher..........

Yeah, that conversation in the SUV on the way home from jail seemed a bit out of Jax's character . He had only been incarcerated for a little over a week, yet he has redeveloped this intense love and trust for Gemma?

Esteemed Contributor

I sort of watched the first season ('Sons') but that sort of subject is not entertainment to me. Charlie Hunnan was the star character in "Nickolas Nickleby", and a sadistic bad guy in "Cold Mountain". Hard for me to see him as Jax. Try viewing "Nickolas Nickelby" and you will ort of get a laught at the "Sons" series.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust