Honored Contributor

Re: Sons of Anarchy is on tonite and also.....

On 9/11/2014 SydneyH said:

Tansy, not sure if he killed him but apparently it was another prisoner that was accused of snitching.

I got the impression that he might have also been a white supremacist. Was played by Marilyn Manson in a cameo appearance.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Syd and deep. I thought it was someone I should have remembered from last season. I didn't even realize Marilyn Manson was in the episode until I watched the interviews after the show.
Respected Contributor

I can't believe this season opener. It's so horrible I couldn't watch the ending. I hope the whole season is not so graphically sadistic.

Trusted Contributor

One part of SOA that I also enjoy is the music. I find songs and artists I have never heard of.

I thought it was a good first episode. It seems it will set the tone for this season.

At the end it seemed to me that Bobby was sad. Not easy for him to watch Jax.

I could swear I saw a tear in his eye.

I cannot remember what Juice did that he is hiding from the club. Can someone please fill me in.

Honored Contributor

Lena, last season there was a school shooting. The mother of the student was hidden by the club in order to keep her quiet about where the weapons used came from. Initially they were not planning on killing her but she panicked and tried to escape so Jax directed Juice to do the deed. Later, Jax told Gemma's boyfriend that she overdosed, but Juice confessed to him that he was responsible. Juice, unfortunately is a dead man walking, lol.

Trusted Contributor

That's right! Thanks Sydney. I was racking my brain last night when I finally got to sit down and watch. Yes I agree he is a walking dead man.

Honored Contributor

Or may be he isn't, I swear he has nine lives. At some point he tried to kill himself and even that didn't work.