Trusted Contributor

I have mad searched this rechargable toothbrush to see if the brushes are soft or hard/firm.  I cannot find any information.  If anyone owns one, please let me know about the softness of the brushes,  thank you in advanced Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Soniclean PRO 5800

[ Edited ]

Maybe try calling that company. There's a website with a phone number and also an email address there, too.

ETA -  I just looked at the brush heads over on their website and it appears that most all of them have soft bristles.

Honored Contributor

Q does not say which brush heads come with it.

From the pics of the brush heads on Soniclean site looks like this is the whitening head. You would think it would come with the different heads? Their site shows it's a soft brush.

This info is from the Soniclean website.

Customized Cleaning – a completely custom toothbrush that fit your needs. Looking for you regular everyday cleaning use our standard brush head with the standard mode. Want your pearly whites to shine, use our whitening brush head with the whitening mode. Looking to get better those hard to reach places, use the deep clean mode with the deep clean brush head. Got Sensitive teeth or gums, use the sensitive mode with the ultra soft toothbrush head.   

Brush Capture.PNG

Honored Contributor

Re: Soniclean PRO 5800

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz 

Those don't look like the same ones sold on the Q. In fact, I didn't see any which looked like the ones that come with the Q's brush.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nightowlz 

Those don't look like the same ones sold on the Q. In fact, I didn't see any which looked like the ones that come with the Q's brush.

@SilleeMee 

Q has this item V38469 listed for the Pro 5800. The brush heads look just like the whitening.

Honored Contributor

No they don't. Look at my post again. I put a pic up there. @Nightowlz 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

No they don't. Look at my post again. I put a pic up there. @Nightowlz 

@SilleeMee 

They do look a little different. It's the only one on their site that even looks close to it. Another one of those things being sold at Q that's made different so they can sell for less money.

If someone wants a good electric toothbrush buy an Oral B or a Sonicare. I have both.

Respected Contributor

When I purchased my last sonicare toothbrush, I got a really good deal on it at Kohls. Was pretty surprised by that. 

Honored Contributor

Ive used electric toothbrushes for years and don't think I've ever seem the brushes of any brand sold by degree of firmness.  They all seem to be about the same, fairly soft because that's what works best with an electric toothbrush. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment