Honored Contributor

I have music in my head all the time. Even when I'm dreaming. I've had this all of my life.

The only time it bothers me is when it's a "jingle" like that irritating one from Empire Carpets, and I can't shake it. Those are called "ear worms." I keep the sound muted on my TV all the time for this very reason. If I happen to see something I want to hear, I'll turn the sound on, and then right off again.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor
On 9/15/2014 just bee said:

We had joy, we had fun
We had seasons in the sun...

Oh, that's just naughty!! {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Had not heard that one for years, and now...

Honored Contributor
On 9/15/2014 WaJa61 said:
On 9/15/2014 just bee said:

<em>We had joy, we had fun</em><br /> <em>We had seasons in the sun...</em>

<br />

Oh, that's just naughty!! {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Had not heard that one for years, and now...

I know, I know... {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

Because I have listened a lot to Whats Going On by Marvin Gaye then that is what I have in my head.

Honored Contributor

Is that all there is?
Is that all there is?
If that's all there is my friends
Then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball
If that's all there is...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

I have these all the time and hate it. Read the post about "seasons in the sun", so that is there, in my mind, now, also Miss America, doesn't take much.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

mm

edit Oh no! next post "is that all there is" LOL love that and now it's here too.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Super Contributor
On 9/15/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

Because I have listened a lot to Whats Going On by Marvin Gaye then that is what I have in my head.

love Marvin. this song wouldn't bother me at all. It's the weird commercial ones that make me crazy! Happens to me all the time too.

Respected Contributor

That happens to me a lot, too, & it's usually something I heard the day before. Sometimes OK, & sometimes not, like when it's a commercial jingle. It usually goes away after a few minutes, once I'm starting to fully awaken. I suppose it's just residual memory since it's from the previous day in my case. Never mentioned it to anyone before because I thought I was nutzoid, so now I know either I'm not, or all of you others here are.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}