Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Son's Three and a Half Hour Surgery Over, and Resting "Somewhat" Comfortably!

To all you wonderful posters, with your supportive, kind, affirming messages and prayers, a huge THANK YOU!   Son has a high, cozy hospital room where he is sleepily reposing, even though "drains" and "stent" are in place, and hubby and I are finally back in hotel room, on the verge of collapse!  What a day.

Surgeon said it went well, but due to the complexity of procedure, son may be hospitalized through Friday or Saturday,  We are just relieved that first hurdle has been cleared, and so thankful for success.

Ready to crash, but had to let you all know what stalwart companions you have been, and how overwhelmed we are by your kindness,     Nell

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Son's Three and a Half Hour Surgery Over, and Resting "Somewhat" Comfortably!

So happy for you all!  Thank God!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Son's Three and a Half Hour Surgery Over, and Resting "Somewhat" Comfortably!

Thanks for checking in. I'm so glad your son did well in surgery and that is it over and you can all rest now. Prayers for a nice recovery for your son and continued health. Hope you and your hubby can get some good rest tonight.

Honored Contributor

When prayers go up, blessings come down!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Prayers for a rapid recovery for your son. So relieved that it went well...

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update.  Prayers and blessings for a great recovery.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Oznell thank you for updating us so fast! Your son and family have surely been in our prayers and continue to be......rest up!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I'm so glad!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@Oznell Thankyou for the update.

I will definitely continue to pray for your son and for you and your hubby too.Heart

Honored Contributor

What a relief for you and your family. I send speedy healing wishes to your son.  You're an awesome mama!