Honored Contributor

Re: Son Headed for Surgery Monday

Caring thoughts for a positive outcome @Oznell... and @Tribesters...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Oznell, I will be lifting your son up in prayer. I think that all will be well, and that he will heal quickly. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a trying and scary time for sure.  Sending prayers for your son, you and family that all goes well with the surgery and a quick recovery💜 

Esteemed Contributor

I sure will pray for your son. I hope everything goes well with the surgery and that he will be ok. Please keep us posted.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

@OznellI will keep your son in my thoughts for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

My son recently had a kidney transplant, and from one mother to another I pray your son will have a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.  It is almost as though the recent accident he had was meant to be in order to discover the problem he had since birth .  God works in strange ways doesn't he?  Hugs to all of you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell I'm keeping your son and you in my good thoughts and prayers.  I hope he has a real easy recovery and is home very soon. Take care of yourself,too.  So stressful when anything is not right with kids.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Best wishes to your son, you, and the family.  We'll all be there with our prayers giving you our strength and energy.

Image result for women holding hands silhouette

Honored Contributor

Thank you all..........thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Thank you all..........thank you!

And continued good thoughts and prayers for DS, you and your family my friend we are all here with you and holding you and your family in thoughts and prayers . . . Heart