Honored Contributor

Re: Son Headed for Surgery Monday

mtc, that is so appreciated.

Lindsays Grandma,  I very much hope that your son's surgery brought the desired outcome and best recovery.  Prayers for you and him too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sending a BIG HUG for ur son!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell, my best wishes for your son and your family.   May God guide the surgeon's hands.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Oznell ... Thinking of you and your son and praying that all goes well with his surgery. He was lucky for it to be found when it was. Someone up there is guiding you in the right direction. Hugs.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Esteemed Contributor

Our dear friend, Oznell~

I was not here, yesterday, when you had posted about your son's surgery for Monday. 

My prayer is for your son's swift recovery and it will be, along with countless prayerful support that you must know that you are never alone.

I have known of, and have been closely committed in taking care post surgeries~ kidney blockages been very prevalent~.

My prayer has been said as soon as I had heard.

did want you to know that I almost lost all functioning of my ( R ) kidney when very young, along with many effects to my entire urinary tract when I was young, around 20+. 

This entire ordeal was very sudden and of course going through several surgeries and procedures after that. 

The above mentioned subject of myself was extremely successful and I have no doubts whatsoever that your son will be taken care by a commitment of professionalism. I am going to be praying for the surgical team and every single person in his life while in recovery. 

Absolutely no doubts  that The Great Physician can hear our prayers​ in unison.

Will be having you in my thoughts all through Monday.  We love our children so very much, and at times, feel so helpless.

I do understand.

"Sending you heartfelt concern across the miles for your kind consideration mentioning this frightening  episode that you are facing. Sharing a Heart that moms do for each other". 

Blessings and love for your son and strength for you,``` coming each day```  as you prepare for this journey.

NAES

Respected Contributor

@Oznell

saying prayers for your beloved son that he does well with his surgery.  he's young and strong, i have great faith he'll be just fine.

you are a really special poster and i pray for your strength going through this.  you need to be there for your family.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Could I impose on those of you inclined to do so, to say a prayer for our boy?  He will be having surgery on Monday for a blockage that has caused one of his kidneys to almost cease functioning.

Apparently he has had the anomaly since birth, but we only found out this winter when he had a sledding accident-- the subsequent tests and scans revealed the problem.  We consider ourselves lucky to have found out, and can hope for return of function of that kidney.

He turned 17 this week, and is keeping his chin up about the surgery, but is naturally anxious underneath.  We would so appreciate your prayers, and thanks in advance for considering the request,     Nell

@Oznell your son will be in my thoughts and I am sure he will do just great. I know that won't stop you from worrying and being scared to death. His age is also a great advantage to him in terms of recovery and I am sure he will be healed in no time. Please know that you both will be in my thoughts!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Oznell And @Tribesters keeping you and your sons in my prayers. Hoping for successful surgeries and fast heeling.  I know you are not going to get any rest until they are out of surgery so know that we are praying for strength and peace for you as well.

keep us posted. 

Valued Contributor

I will put your son and family in my prayers tonight. God, will watch over him.

Respected Contributor

Adding myself to the rest of the group that is sending prayers and good wishes to your son for a successful surgery on Monday.  May God bless your family and give your son strength and healing during and after the surgery.     

......You look like I need a drink.....